Friday, April 12, 2013

Popping Color

Today was filled with blooming ideas, fun food, and good friends. I've spent a few hours lately perusing the aisles of the Home Depot garden center just dreaming of all the things I could do to our garden....I settled for a mini-cherry tomato plant and a spearmint plant. Both seem healthy enough, I hope they actually bear fruit! On to the next ... I made a pasta salad to take with us to dinner with friends. It is so yummy and filled with the good stuff. It's a twist on Italian cooking, because along with the tomato and basil, salt/pepper and fresh garlic, there is plenty of mozzarella and an extra sharp cheddar. Yum! And what a pleasure to be in the company of friends. We did a little 'Scrabbling' and there was no shortage of chatting....Tomorrow we're probably going bowling with them. Fun times! Materials:
Stabilo point 88 mini fine 0,4 markers

No comments: