Sunday, November 3, 2013

Rest up from Fun!

The time changed overnight and I am so grateful for the extra hour. Admittedly, I haven't been very productive today, but I'm glad to have rested. The next few weeks will be packed with going to and from lots of different places.

The biggest thing for me is taking care of myself when things get busy. I tend to get rushing around and start eating things that don't belong in my plan and then end up dealing with the consequences.

Planning is a really big part. I need to make sure I get what I need and not desperate excuses to eat junk. It's all good- will just have to be sure I have the ingredients on hand and I will be fine.

Looking forward to a new chapter!

The painting is watercolor on an index card and was painted from a picture I took in Temecula.

No comments: