Saturday, October 5, 2013

Make a List

This is a Daisy Yellow Prompt.

It was just supposed to be to create a list, but I make so many lists, I made a list of the things I'd actually LIKE to make a list about.

So, I used a fake passport I got in Napa, California in 2007, and I painted all over it. The pages look like real passport pages, so they have fine lines and intricate printings like our US dollars have.

I used acrylic paints on it sometime last spring and I re-found the "passport" a couple of days ago. It was fun to alter it further. I found some really kitschy print in Real Simple Magazine. I just like the quality of the paper in that magazine! It's not too glossy and it's great to work with in mixed media.

I used a purple Pilot pen for the made-up font, a little Faber Castell Gelato and acrylic for additional color.

Fun times!

No comments: