Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Spritzing

Yesterday, I received a package filled with acrylic Shimmerz paints. I won a contest on instagram and have been playing with the new toys ever since!

I am just getting used to them right now, so I am not sure how I am going to incorporate these new paints into my work, but I just love the fine glittery finish they give. Maybe that is enough for now, I mean, just being happy with the process.

The final products I created today aren't the absolute best I have done, but one he's to begin to get anywhere, right? I did have fun making giant doodles and that is what matters.

I tried to get a good shot of the shimmery surfaces I created, but the light didn't help with that much. There will be more experimenting in that department, as well- Never learn unless the practice is done....

I'm a great lecture person for me....

Have a great day!

No comments: