Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Happy Happy

 Yes, I am very happy.
 
It's been about six months without a computer and posting the blog via smart-phone has gotten old. I have had lots of time to research a good place to take said computer to get fixed and landed with OC Computer Guys in Tustin, CA. I took the computer to them this morning and I was out of there within ten minutes. Seriously. And I paid less than I thought I would have to pay to get the thing fixed. Turns out a small adapter had gone bad and the power cord and power input were just perfect. I feel like I have a new computer again!
 
Or, better yet, I've been reunited with a friend....
 
I expected to pay about $140 to get the computer fixed.
I would have paid $50, but I traded old power cord for the new one and he took off $5.00
 
Needless to say, I am so happy to have my 'friend' back again.
 
More to come on this silly machine.
 
Good night!
 

No comments: