Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Good Stuff filling


Here is today's entry for the Index Card a Day challenge. The prompt I used for this one was "junk mail". The only junk about it is the lower right corner that I ripped out of  a grocery circular that came in the mail today. Isn't it ironic? It's about "junk mail," however, it's all about filling up on the best things for you! Fill up on the good stuff. That is my message to you. Plus, I filled up a little on some beads to make bracelets for Team Carrie at The Bead Monkey, in Edina, MN.

My sister is doing very well today. We even made a short trip to Target to get some supplies today. She has counted that as her exercise for today. We did walk around for about fifteen or twenty minutes. That's actually better than I did today....hm....



Thank you so much for the prayers and good thoughts for her healing. I know it's all working because she is in good spirits and can feel your support.

You may have noticed I haven't written anything sometimes in the past few days. Well, the input on my computer broke and I have been posting my blog from my smartphone for over a month. It works ok, but I cannot access the pictures in posts without a computer. I like writing captions for the pictures and appreciate the fact I am currently typing on my sister's "house-"computer.

But, it is getting late and my eyes have started to roll. Time to roll Carrie out of her recliner and send her to bed.

Hope to connect with you soon!
Take care :)





No comments: