Saturday, July 27, 2013

7/26

Blew it!
I stayed up too late and fell asleep before midnight, then woke up a few minutes past. Them woke again at a few minutes after one.

Sleep won last night.

Regardless, I just wanted to put a few touches on this Ogee pattern and I guess that was too much to ask of the sandman.

I didn't know the name of this pattern until I looked it up during the ICAD challenge. I have used this pattern before and have had mixed results.

With the monster of perfection always riding my tail, I continued to draw the pattern without his regard. Perhaps the title might be, "fighting perfection". Hmm.

The card has some oil pastel along the edges from another experiment, brush (B) Pitt pen, Stabilo fine markers for color, and a water brush to spread the color.

No comments: