Saturday, July 13, 2013

Just around the corner....

Today's Index Card was a step in a different direction for me. I chose collage because a.) I'm tired, b.) I found a lot of fun magazines while sorting my junk today, and c.)well, I just don't do it very often and it's fun.

July has been filled with some fun fireworks, celebrations and new beginnings. The door shows August peeking in, yet it also welcomes love, sweetness, and song.

I found the magenta page with "July" already printed on it in an ad for the Rod Stewart shows that happened last year, about this time, in Vegas. I like Rod, but not enough to frame that page or anything.

It was fun to just create using pre-printed images, or somebody else's art, to make something new. I didn't even muddy it up with paint this time....

Oh, and I used some already reused Christmas gift wrap. Because, we all know what else is right around the corner.
Cheers!

No comments: