Saturday, April 20, 2013

Gratitude.


"The moment I let go of it was
The moment I got more than I could handle  
The moment I jumped off of it was  
The moment I touched down."

ALANIS MORISSETTE - THANK U LYRICS

This song started going through my head, not for Morisette's trip through India, but for how I woke up refreshed after letting the anger go from the previous day. Today was busier than most, but also more rewarding as I was all over California - inside, outside, on land and sea!

From a stranger's smile, to meeting new people, to swapping craft supplies, to helping kids with beads, to the majesty of whales, to dinner with my sweetie, I'd say this Earth Day filled me up completely. 

Here I am at 2:30 a.m. finishing the post I made at 11:30 p.m. Somehow the picture wasn't even attached, so the post was simply the title of Gratitude...that's all for being wiped out for an amazing day.



Materials:
Prang Watercolor
Staedtler Fine Black Marker
Tim Holtz Water Brush
and other brushes


No comments: