Monday, April 8, 2013

Java Jive


No matter where I go, I'll feel at home with a cup of joe. 
I'm not sure yet about the tea. 
Tea is the power-down to coffee's power up, to me anyhow.
I've grown akin to the Green Tea and love its mellow power. 
But, a good espresso?
YES, please. 
No espresso?
Make it a dark roast. It actually has less caffeine. 
In a Keurig, it is boss. Plus, I can froth my own milk at home for pennies.
Yet, my Refill Cup from Starbucks is worth any 50cent fill.
Check it out!
The Java Jive" was sung by the Manhattan Transfer, but I'm sure many others have done the same. 
The melody and "a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup" have been floating through my head. 
Rather dizzying, I might add. 
Such is life with too much caffeine...and my nails can't take it much longer. 
Ha.
Maybe Tea really is for me.
Hmm.
Nope.

How about you?
Coffee?
or Tea?


Materials:
Journal Paper
Staedtler Black Permanent Marker 
Stabilo peach Marker
Prang Watercolor
Opaque Watercolor
 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that!! I kinda like tea and coffee equally. Depends on the day and the mood.

Unknown said...

I'm with you, Mary! Thanks for stopping by :)