Saturday, April 27, 2013

Maybe Mermaid....

Whether they exist, or not, is certainly up for grabs, as they are also in this painting. Mermaids have been said to be make-believe or mysterious, but hearsay has it Mermaids are real. 

I happen to know a few people who would swear Mermaids are real. Certainly, Mermaid spirit is alive in these friends of mine and they wholeheartedly perpetuate it. I once shopped for beads with one who said the colors were, in her terms, "Mermy" and she sought the perfect collection to adorn her Mermaid self. 

Some of my most favorite colors are "Mermy", as well. Although, the favorites of the past were a more muted version of those seen here. Whatever meteorite has hit me, I am happy to see the gravitation toward brighter, more lively, blues and sea greens. This ocean is alive and teeming with excitement!

A visit to the ocean seems close. Hopefully it will be reported, tomorrow evening, that the sunset has been spotted and soaked up and filled my veins with rays of sunshine. Perhaps we'll see the fluke of a gray whale in the spotlight. They've been swimming up to 1000 feet from the shore. One can only dream~

Enjoy your day :)



 

No comments: