Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just smile.

This song, Smile, came on tonight as I was waiting to talk to the owners of A Little Known Shop in Anaheim. I heard it first in the movie, "Hope Floats," and fell in love with it via cassette on a solo road trip from Minneapolis to Chicago in about 1999.

The song reminds me to stay strong when emotions start to overcome old situations.

I've discovered it is time to move from some personal anchors set only by, and within, myself. It is time to, "get a move on," like my Mom says. I've gotten off the couch and onto walking the roads and park nearby.

And, wow, "a body in motion trends to stay in motion." Yeah, that's some good stuff right there....thanks,  Newton.

Friday, I will be busy from the time I wake up, to the time I get in the car to go to Anaheim to display some art and craft.

I really cannot wait! I'm so excited to begin this new adventure of being "bigger than my body gives me credit for", just like John Mayer sings.

Have a wonderful Friday and enjoy the weekend!

Materials:
Canson XL mixed media 90 lb paper
Faber Castell Opaque Watercolors

No comments: