Monday, August 26, 2013

Posting Hope

In many parts of this country, kids went back to school today. Teachers greeted their new "residents" and new worlds opened in the hearts and minds of so many others.

I have a few friends who watched their babies go to their first day of kindergarten and another who felt like the first day of twelfth grade would never appear for her child. So many milestones were met today, and some new ones were found.

As for me, it is sad not having classes to call my own. I am investigating some tutoring jobs and other ways to put my credential to work, but it is still hard not being able to have a "first day".

But I did.

It was a first for me to start a new page on Facebook for my art. My first day!
I plan on posting from my blog, listing sale items, and maybe even posting some technique videos for anyone interested. It's exciting for me and fulfilling.

My Etsy site actually has five items posted, as well. I used the computer, uploaded a few pics, and wrote some silly descriptions. I have posted more than things. I've posted hope.

More to come!
Thanks for being here for the ride :)

No comments: