Thursday, March 7, 2013

Determination


Unlike the inspiration for yesterday's piece about the gray, today's post centers on what to do in the face of un-inspired days. It was bound to happen after 65 days of art, or something like that. The piece is here, but it took some major urging to show up. 

It serves as confirmation for my work; Sometimes I just have to make it happen in order to honor the commitment to the daily posting.  The same goes for dreams; If it is to be, it is up to me. Yes, the Plan might have another plan for me, but the old days are fighting against me. In fairness, I did some studying about launching a business from my efforts. That could actually be what threw me off. Maybe I need to focus on not focusing on the money. I will pray for clarity and new life.

Overnight, I'll focus on just relaxing into the art. The art is here and needs to come out to the paper, even if I have to make it happen.



Materials:
Artist's Loft 90lb Watercolor Paper
Prang Watercolor Ovals
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your black and white art has inspired me to do some charcoal drawing again. I hadn't realized how much I enjoyed it. Thanks for inspiring others even if you have a "down" day or two : )