Monday, March 18, 2013

Give Thanks

Yes, it is March. 

However, when so many blessings are in our lives, it is important to give thanks on any given day and even in March. It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to hold hands around the table and say aloud for what we give thanks. Any time something good happens in life, it is good to give thanks. 

I found I was saying thanks over and over again today because my prayers were answered so many times over. It was a beautiful day filled with certain miracles and challenges. And as it ends and I go to sleep, I'll be thanking God for all things, good and bad, because no matter how small the blessing, praise and thanks deserve to be great.

Hug those around you, count yourself blessed. 
Thank you for being here with me and sharing in the divine blessings from above.




 

1 comment:

maryann said...

Amen! He is good, and giving thanks is good! Thank you for sharing!!!!