Wednesday, January 23, 2013

'Round Midnight

I made this post just past midnight today and I am bummed the label will forever read January 23 for this post. After I took the pictures, I couldn't decide which one looked best and then I got tired. I fell asleep watching TV and I am sure Mark tried to wake me, but I'm also sure I said something while sleeping that made him think I would get up soon. I guess I talk while I sleep, but I have no recollection of telling him anything. And that is sleep talking? Not sure, but sounds like it qualifies. So here I sit with eyes drooping trying to finish this post. 

I spent most of the day purging things from my bedroom. I would like to create a better space for us in there but have not found a way to shift the boxes just right since I moved. The answer? Get rid of more stuff. I found a bag from AmVets that they left behind on their last visit for stuff and put it in a box to stand it up a bit. It hasn't taken long to fill it and there will be more stuff to fill in it tomorrow - well, today.

I bet SuperWoman wouldn't get tired from purging stuff from her bedroom. She'd whip around at the speed of light and have no trouble sorting what needs to stay or go. Her wardrobe would be simple and consist of her superhero outfit, cape, and a few normal looking ensembles to look like Plain Jane any other day. My bedroom isn't so easy. 

There are way too many clothes in this room filled with stuff. In fact, I don't know why they are all here and I want more and more of them gone. Later today, I will begin again and transfer some of the old me into the donation box. I have found when I give things away, there will be a special delivery blessings headed my way soon. 

Just sad I didn't publish before midnight. Well, there is tomorrow....WAIT. It is tomorrow....

'Getting Warmer'
Materials:
Strathmore Windpower Watercolor, 140 lb., 9x12
Faber-Castell Watercolor Cakes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing with SMWYG hope to see you back next Wednesday!